HR Officer - Nazareth Care
Employer: Mercury Group of Companies
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Aged Care & Seniors’ Rights, HR & Employment Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 01 May, 2013.
Applications close: 12 May, 2013.
- Person centred care
- Strong Core Values
- Inner Melbourne Suburb Location
Nazareth Care is the business arm of the Congregation of the Sisters of Nazareth providing a range of aged care services across Australia. Nazareth Care’s services are interdenominational and based on their commitment for delivering person centred care guided by the organisation’s core values love, compassion, patience, justice, respect and hospitality.
Reporting the General Manager People & Corporate Services, the HR Officer will be responsible for the facilitation and implementation of HR policies, procedures, processes and activities which align with the organisations business strategy and core values. You will bring your experience in organisational learning & development and also performance management in delivering value based Human Resources management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant experience and/or tertiary qualifications in Human Resources.
- Strong organisational development skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within the organisation.
- Proven performance management, learning and training skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and manage a work load with competing priorities.
- Broad understanding of contemporary HR policies and practices.
- Experience in maintaining data and records.
- Empathy and cultural awareness.
- Ability to work as part of an inter-disciplinary team as well as independently.
- Ability to work within the ethos of the Sisters of Nazareth and to deliver the organisation’s values.
If you are thinking of a new challenge in a caring environment and give back to the community, this role might be for you. Please contact Maria Vidyaparamita at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.