Grants & Tender Coordinator
Employer: Marist 180
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Fundraising, Policy & Research, Project Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 06 January, 2017.
Applications close: 05 February, 2017. (Expired)
- Make a real difference in an exciting and diverse Not for Profit company
- Based in Blacktown - right at the station
- Salary and salary packaging options
Marist180 (www.marist180.org.au) is a not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people with skills, knowledge, practical support and encouragement. We strive to care for all who need support and hope, from people without a home to those seeking asylum.
We are an innovative and forward thinking company looking for a like minded Grants and Tender Coordinator to help us to continue to grow. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee and coordinate our grant and tender application process, including researching, writing and editing submissions.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Project management knowledge and ability
- Demonstrated experience in grant and/or tender writing
- A track record in growing revenue
- High level analytical and research capabilities to manage competing demands
- The ability to influence others and develop strong working relationships
If you are a creative thinker who adapts to new ideas, systems and processes contact us to find out more about the role. Click here to view the Position Description.