Employer: Lifestart Co-operative Ltd
Work Type/s: Full Time
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 18 April, 2017.
Applications close: 02 May, 2017.
- Leading Not for Profit Disability Organisation
- Key role in busy Head Office team
- $52,620 + Salary Sacrificing options + Above award entitlements
- Varied position | Permanent | Full-time | Putney, NSW
- Disability Services | Children & Young People
Lifestart is a NGO which supports children and young people living with disability or delay aged 0-24 years, their families and carers through:
- Early intervention,
- School age years support,
- Specialised therapy,
- Inclusion in their community,
- Family information and support, and
- Helping communities and services to build capacity.
Why Work For Us?
Lifestart is committed to a culture of learning and growth. Our people aspire to improve knowledge, broaden experience and seek to be better skilled and equipped to support the outcomes and goals identified by our clients. As an organisation, we value and support the development and success of each individual. Lifestart offers an attractive salary, including generous salary sacrifice options, which will increase your take home pay. Lifestart provides on-going training and learning opportunities, a structured and supportive management system and above award benefits.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are seeking an enthusiastic person who will be an active participant in the team, be adaptable and work with little supervision. The successful candidate will have excellent phone/customer service skills with a focus on quality. You will have excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills, be reliable and demonstrate a polite and respectful disposition.
This is a permanent full-time role based in Putney, NSW.
What You Will Bring
- Ability to interpret information and escalate as required,
- Demonstrated customer service confidence,
- Proven ability to work in a team environment,
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the work environment,
- Demonstrated administration skills, including organisation and planning processes and effective time management skills, and
- Experience in a similar role is preferred.