Disability Support Worker - Kingsgrove
Work Type/s: Full Time, Contract
Classification/s: Disability Services, Care & Support Work, HR & Employment Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 01 February, 2017.
Applications close: 09 February, 2017. (Expired)
- Full time Maternity Leave position based at our Kingsgrove office
- $67K - $69K package
Jobsupport is an innovative and successful program placing and supporting people with an intellectual disability in employment. Established in 1986, today we support over 700 people with an intellectual disability in jobs across Melbourne and Sydney.
The role of Disability Support Worker involves assessing, marketing, training and supporting people with an intellectual disability in open employment.
- Qualifications relevant to (and/or) experience in a related field.
- Comprehensively insured motor vehicle.
- Excellent time management skills & ability to prioritise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- University accredited “in house” training will be provided along with the opportunity to study at University within working hours (permanent positions).
- A rewarding opportunity to give people with an intellectual disability the chance to have a satisfying job and greatly improve their quality of life.
- The satisfaction of working with organisations that are committed to providing opportunities for people with a disability the chance to succeed.
Entry level $67K, (full time position). Salary package includes car allowance, entertainment allowance and salary packaging (under current ATO arrangements for charities).
Employment is subject to the applicant providing Jobsupport with a ‘Working with Children Check’ and an ‘Australian Police Check’ clearance.