Project Manager - Outsourcing
Employer: Jigsaw Business Solutions
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Project Management, Disability Services, HR & Employment Services, Management
Sector/s: Social Enterprise, Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 13 December, 2016.
Applications close: 27 January, 2017. (Expired)
Jigsaw is seeking a proactive and committed Project Manager to join a small but growing team in our Frenchs Forest headquarters. You will join a flourishing social enterprise and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of delivering Jigsaw’s innovative business unit ‘Outsourcing’. This includes ensuring all digitisation contracts are delivered on time and to the highest standard, Jigsaw staff are engaged and developing in their roles and that all trainers provide the highest quality training and support.
A competitive salary ($57-60,000) plus super and not-for-profit salary packaging options is available to the right candidate, based on skills and experience.
You will report to the Hub Manager of Jigsaw and work autonomously and as part of a team to achieve agreed outcomes. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver digitisation contracts for corporate and government on time and to the highest standard. This includes regular communication with Jigsaw clients, ensuring all processes and procedures are in place, managing the flow of archive boxes in and out of Jigsaw’s storeroom and ensuring all equipment is safe and operational.
- Maturely, professionally and proactively lead the Jigsaw team to deliver contracts on time, in line with client requirements and to the highest standard possible.
- Managing all administration and reporting associated with the operation of the contracts/floor.
- Demonstrate and ensure compliance with all legislation and policies and procedures to ensure appropriate health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
You are the right person for this role if you have:
- Previous experience in similar program/service delivery management in the community services sector
- High bandwidth for multi-tasking
- High attention to detail
- Natural aptitude for and experience in delegation and managing people
- Excellent communication and team-work skills
- Total commitment to the values, behaviour and culture of Jigsaw
- A passion for (and/or experience with) working with people with disability
It is also important that candidates:
- Possess or be willing to obtain a current satisfactory National Police Clearance Certificate and working with children check
- Possess or be willing to gain a Senior First Aid Certificate
- Possess a current unrestricted NSW driver's license
- Possess a working knowledge of occupational health and safety practices
Jigsaw is a social enterprise delivering the highest quality outsourcing and temp placement services to public and private sector clients, in order to create jobs and employment pathways for people with disability.
Jigsaw offers people with disability three distinct employment supports:
Jigsaw LEARNING provides practical training, skill-development and work experience opportunities for people with disability, focused on work-readiness.
Jigsaw OUTSOURCING delivers digitisation contracts for corporate and government clients, which creates immediate jobs for people with disability, paid at award wages.
Once trained and experienced, Jigsaw TEMPS places workers into similar roles within mainstream companies.
A full position description is attached below.