Community Engagement / Fundraising Coordinator
Employer: Eastern Palliative Care
Work Type/s: Contract, Part Time
Classification/s: Fundraising, Communications & Marketing, Project Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 11 January, 2017.
Applications close: 26 January, 2017. (Expired)
Eastern Palliative Care Association Incorporated, is a not-for-profit organisation that provides home-based specialist palliative care to clients and their carers living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
We have a vacancy, commencing January 2017 for an experienced Fundraising Coordinator who can deliver outcomes over a 10-month period.
Previous work experience in a not for profit environment and experience in donor database, preferably Salesforce will be highly regarded. You will be responsible for providing administration and operational Fundraising support.
Other responsibilities include:
- Donor management; finding donors for events
- Provide data support, prepare letters and reports
- Create and execute fundraising events management plans
- Drive revenue growth from events including responsibility for generating raffle ticket sales
- Running events including set up and execution
A full position description is attached below.