Employer: The Creche & Kindergarten Association Limited
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Administration, HR & Employment Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Location: Brisbane & Gold Coast
Job posted on: 09 January, 2017.
Applications close: 13 January, 2017. (Expired)
- Immediate full time position - 38 hours per week
- Permanent position within the Recruitment team
- Join a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing quality learning experiences for young children!
About the role:
The Crèche and Kindergarten Association Limited (C&K) is a not-for-profit community based early childhood provider with almost 400 early childhood education and care services including kindergarten, childcare, family day care, limited hours’ care, outside school hours’ care, integrated early childhood development programs/services, and a network of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander programs/services across Queensland.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Recruitment Administrator to join a team of dedicated Recruitment Advisors who are friendly, proactive and experts in their field. We like to do things differently here so we are looking for a creative approach in this position. This position provides administrative and resourcing support to the recruitment team that contributes to the placement of high calibre candidates into the business.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Manage the initial set up of relief employees in the Cascom system
- Accurately prepare and distribute employment documentation that ensures a seamless engagement of new and existing employees
- Rigorously monitor and track documentation to meet deadlines; in line with audit requirements and stakeholder needs
- Own the overall system for effective paper and electronic files and records systems for employment documentation
- Accurately data enter new starter paperwork and updates from existing employees into the HRIS
- Manage the Blue Card application and renewal process
- In conjunction with the L&D team, monitor the on-going compliance of relief employee’s and monitor renewals for first aid/teacher registration, escalating concerns where appropriate
- Prepare, process and follow up recruitment reporting as required
- Assist with the overflow of permanent recruitment including sourcing, interviewing, background checks and assist in the monitoring and overflow of relief shifts
- Monitor and allocate tasks in the shared recruitment inbox and process general enquiries/first level items
Ideal applicants will have:
- Minimum five years’ experience in an office administration capacity
- Minimum two years’ recruitment experience in both perm and temp recruitment
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products with the ability to learn new software applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills, together with a strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of the early childhood industry is desirable, but not essential
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills, with sound business acumen, and a customer focused approach
- A proven ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and make decisions
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work, managing multiple tasks and projects and functioning effectively as a self-directed coordinator of multiple initiatives
The successful applicant will be required to hold positive working with children check (blue card).
C&K is proud to be the largest and longest established provider of community based early childhood education and care services in Queensland. Working at C&K you have access to many benefits which include, but not limited to, above award wages, salary packaging options, priority access to child care and kindergarten centres and study through our C&K College. C&K is committed to an inclusive workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. All C&K employees are required to undergo background checks which includes police checks.
Please note the advertising closing date is indicative only. C&K reserve the right to close the advertisement before this date is reached. Therefore, it is encouraged that you submit your application as soon as possible.