Employer: Marie Stopes International Australia
Work Type/s: Part Time, Contract
Classification/s: Policy & Research, Health Promotion, Women's Organisations & Services, GLBTI & Sexual Health
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 20 December, 2016.
Applications close: 13 January, 2017. (Expired)
- Part-time position available at Marie Stopes International head office
- Join the Marie Stopes International team as a Research Coordinator!
You're organised. Efficient. You're diplomatic, too - a born communicator. You listen without judging. You have a health background and experience with qualitative research.
Furthermore, you are interested in sexual and reproductive rights, including the right to choose.
If the above sounds like you, then read on. Marie Stopes International has an opportunity for a talented Research Coordinator to help support our Australian business.
We pride ourselves in being non-judgemental, and believe in children by choice, not chance.
In this varied and multi-faceted role, you'll be:
- Following up with women and healthcare professionals to ascertain their interest in participating in research;
- Conducting in-depth interviews, both in-person and by telephone;
- Transcribing recordings, analysing data and providing ongoing support to and coordination of research activities, as required;
- Acting as an internal liaison point for research activities; and
- Undertaking training and capacity building activities, both for yourself and for other members of the team.
In return for your hard work, you'll be rewarded with the benefits of working for a not-for-profit organisation and surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Plus, you'll know that you're making a difference to women's lives.
If you are interested, please ensure you submit a cover letter and CV.
Don't delay. Apply now.
Please note that the position is part-time. The Research Coordinator position will require approximately two days a week from February to November 2017.