Doctor - Sexual and Reproductive Health - ACT
Employer: Marie Stopes International Australia
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: GLBTI & Sexual Health, Health Care & Allied Health, Women's Organisations & Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Location: Canberra & ACT
Job posted on: 06 January, 2017.
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is Australia's leading provider of sexual and reproductive healthcare services. We are seeking a General Practitioner to provide surgical and medical terminations to our patients in a professional and caring way.
You will be/have:
- Registered General Practitioner
- Current registration with AHPRA & ability to work in Australia
- Have a passion for women's health, be non-judgemental and believe in MSI's Mission of children by choice, not chance.
- Formal ultrasound skills (or willing to complete a training course)
- Unrestricted Medicare provider number preferred
In addition to termination of pregnancy, our clinics offer vasectomy, contraception and STI screening.
In return for your hard work, we can offer you competitive remuneration and flexibility.
If you would like to join our global organisation please apply and send us your CV.