Education and Youth Development Coordinator
Employer: Banksia Gardens Community Services
Work Type/s: Part Time
Classification/s: Community Development, Education & Training, Youth
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 08 December, 2016.
Applications close: 23 December, 2016. (Expired)
Do you have a teaching background but want to work in the community? We’re seeking a highly capable coordinator for a set of established and successful study group programs operating in different locations across the City of Hume.
Banksia Gardens Community Services is a vibrant community services organisation and charity located in the heart of Broadmeadows. With a strong commitment to community development and action research principles, our programs focus mainly on early childhood, education and training, young people, environmental sustainability and community participation and advocacy.
About the role:
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Work with a diverse range of children and young people to transform a traditionally disadvantaged community through education
- 28.5 hours per week, with some flexibility around work schedule
- Permanent part-time position
- Supervise volunteer and paid tutors
- This role is within the Community Development and Action Research Team, a team of multi-disciplinary workers.