University Funding and Grants Support Officer - Myanmar (voluntary)
Employer: Australian Volunteers International (AVI)
Work Type/s: Volunteer
Classification/s: Education & Training, Fundraising, International Aid & Development, Policy & Research, Project Management
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 03 January, 2017.
Applications close: 21 January, 2017.
- Employer: Solomon Islands National University (SINU)
- Location: Overseas/Myanmar
As a very young university, SI National University continues to develop and refine its policies and procedures. The role will work the Office of the Research to improve the management of research activities of SINU lecturers and researchers, with a significant focus on management of the university’s endowment and other funds – grants and fundraisings that supports the financial sustainability of SINU.
The objectives of this role are to:
- To support SINU establishment of an endowment strategy plan;
- Liaise with the national and international donor funding agents to support SINU programs;
- To find out more, please download the position description, on our website.