Program Coordinator - Sydney or Melbourne
Employer: Australian Network on Disability
Work Type/s: Full Time
Classification/s: Administration, Disability Services, HR & Employment Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Job posted on: 10 January, 2017.
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
Want to work to help create a disability confident Australia in 2017? We're looking for a talented and motivated Program Coordinator to join our growing team in either our Sydney or Melbourne office.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND) is Australia’s only not-for-profit organisation that supports organisations to advance the inclusion of people with disability in all aspects of business. One of the many ways we do so is through our innovative talent pipeline programs, Stepping Into internship program and PACE mentoring, which creates employment opportunities for students and jobseekers with disability.
The Program Coordinator will work closely with the Program Manager and Relationship Managers to contribute to the success of AND's Stepping Into internship and PACE Mentoring programs.
This involves providing strong administrative support, as well as the organisation, time management and interpersonal skills to source applicants, match opportunities and monitor progress of placements across the two programs. Some interstate travel will be required.
- Manage and maintain data. This includes jobseeker applications, matching information and correspondence.
- Produce high quality position descriptions and upload information onto the AND website.
- Promote and market internship and mentoring opportunities to people with disability, through universities, disability employment services and other related organisations.
- Liaise with university students and job seekers with disability by telephone and email and assist them in applying for mentoring and internship roles.
- Build relationships and liaise with universities and other providers.
- Conduct online surveys and prepare evaluation reports for AND members.
- Assist with the internship and mentoring matching processes.
- Conduct briefings and interviews with students and job seekers with disability, face to face and via Skype.
If you have any questions about the position or the Stepping Into or PACE Programs, please contact Stephanie Littlewood on 02 8270 9240 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with disability.