Eye Health Assistant - Tennant Creek
Employer: Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation
Work Type/s: Contract, Full Time
Classification/s: Health Care & Allied Health, Indigenous
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Location: Regional NT
Job posted on: 11 January, 2017.
Applications close: No Deadline – please apply as soon as possible
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation is an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation providing primary health care services to the people of Tennant Creek and the Barkly Region, Northern Territory. Anyinginyi offers a holistic approach to the wellbeing of its clients through its clinical, social and emotional, public health and fitness services.
Public Health Section - Eye Health Assistant
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation has a position available for an Eye Health Assistant and are looking for someone who -
- Work part of a team but has the ability to work independently.
- Would like to be part of an exciting specialty in health and help change people’s lives.
- Enjoys working with Specialists in their field.
- Ability to travel independently by 4WD to communities around the Barkly Region.
- Likes to meet people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Would like to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons
The position is based in the township of Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory, which is supported by a team of Health Professionals from Nurses and GP’s to specialists in Allied Health, Health promotion, Social and Emotional Wellbeing, Lifestyle & Fitness programs, and our staff in Corporate Services.
Advantages of working for Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation include:-
- Working within a Dynamic Team Environment
- An excellent remuneration package, relocation assistance and additional annual leave entitlements are on offer to the successful candidate.
- Tax Free Salary Sacrificing Benefits to increase the value of your take home pay.
- 6 weeks annual Leave, 10 days sick leave, monthly RDO’s
- Personal & Professional Development
- Free General Dentistry, Fee Gym membership & Prescriptions
- Subsidised accommodation and relocation provided if living outside of Barkly Region, conditions apply.
A 2 year contract with option to renew is being offered however a shorter contract can be negotiated if required.
Please visit our website www.anyinginyi.org.au for more information about our organisation.