Community Support Worker - Bathurst/Orange
Employer: Acquired Brain Injury Services NSW Inc.
Work Type/s: Casual
Classification/s: Care & Support Work, Disability Services
Sector/s: Not For Profit (NFP)
Location: Regional NSW
Job posted on: 21 June, 2013.
Applications close: 11 July, 2013. (Expired)
- Make a Difference with work that matters
ABI Services is a specialist disability service for people with an Acquired Brain Injury. We provide one on one support to the clients’ in their own home. Join this unique team and be part of a specialist support service for people with an Acquired Brain Injury.
To apply, you must address the Essential Criteria in your application.
- Experience and knowledge gained in a similar position in supporting people with disabilities
- Good communication and written skills
- Ability to work in isolation
- Ability to take initiative and be self directed
- Knowledge of Disability issues
- Knowledge of Service Standards and Disability Services Act
- Driver’s License
- Utilisation of own Motor Vehicle (allowance payable)
- Mobile phone
- First Aid Certificate (if not, willing to obtain one)
- Current Police Check within 1 year or a $40 fee applicable if successful in securing employment
- Experience in personal care female/male or willingness to learn
- Relevant qualifications or experience working with people with an acquired brain injury
A copy of the job description is available on request.
Various shifts available.
Attractive Hourly Rate offered; $25.72 Casual + penalties where applicable.